Lincoln Electric are no slouches where welding is concerned. Its safe to say that after all those years in the welding industry that they know how to manufacture welding helmets, and they know what welders need with the Viking 3350 Lincoln welding helmet. The Lincoln company has a history dating back to 1895 when it first started in Cleveland, Ohio. Since developing one of the first welders they are now considered one of the leaders in welding equipment worldwide.
- · PREMIUM OPTICS – The 3350 Series features the exclusive 4C lens technology which creates a crystal clear, true color view of the arc and puddle. This enhances your control and increases weld quality while reducing eye strain. Additionally, the 3350 series lens has a 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating which showcases the absence of common lens imperfections such as blurriness and distortion while also providing consistent brightness and performance at an angle.
- · EXTRA LARGE LENS - The 12.5 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to offer enhanced application versatility, increases productivity and also has added safety benefits.
- · SUPERIOR COMFORT - The one-of-a-kind X6 Headgear contours to the operator’s head to evenly distribute weight across six key contact points. This improves balance, eliminates pressure points and provides a personalized fit for maximum comfort.
- · INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY - Innovative low-profile external grind button allows you to quickly switch between weld and grind modes without having to remove the helmet or your gloves.
- · 3 YEAR WARRANTY – Comes with hassle free 3 year warranty from your date of purchase to protect your investment.
For any welder, having the best equipment possible not only improves your work but improves the enjoyment of welding. We also need to use a welding helmet that gives you protection plus the comfort required for the long haul. This Lincoln welding helmet 3350 provides you that in spades!
This 3-pound welding hood may seem slightly hefty in your hands. However, its pivot style allows comfortable head movements throughout the day as the weight is evenly distributed across.
It comes in a professional, classic, and sleek black chassis. This Lincoln 3350 welding helmet operates using CR-2450 solar rechargeable batteries which can last up to 6 months before needing replacement.
Ideal for use in industries such as production welding, shipbuilding, general fabrication, pipeline welding, structural and offshore welding applications. This helmet is put to good use by professional welders as well as DIY fanatics. The lens is highly sensitive and functions even with low amp TIG welding.
Lincoln Welding Helmet Benefits and Features
- Top-quality optics
- 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating
- Lens switch speed 1/25,000 seconds
- 3.74″ x 3.34″ auto-darkening lens
- X6 Headgear for maximum comfort
- low-profile external grind function button
- Shade / Lens Range 5 to 13
- Four arc sensors – battery and solar-powered
- Shade, delay, and sensitivity controls
- Weld, grind, and cutting modes
- Compatible with cheater lenses and hard hats
Superior Optical Clarity
The Lincoln 3350 has a 3.74″ x 3.34” viewing screen that not only assists you in seeing more but also helps you to see clearly as well. The 3350 lincoln welding helmet offers one of the largest lenses for a wider field view with a stunning 12 square inches. Compared to the best welding helmets, It has the highest possible optical rating in the areas of optical class, diffusion of light class, variations in luminous transmissions, and angle dependence of luminous transmittance class. The view of the welding pool while welding is top class.
The massive viewing window is beneficial for beginners as they can concentrate on the weld instead of finding a comfortable position to see. As for professionals, it enables them to enhance operator control.
4C Welding Lens Technology
The use of this technology further improves visibility and at the same time minimizing the green glow to help eliminate eye-strain. It incorporates an automatic darkening filtration to avoid flares and an added lens shade control which varies from DIN5 to DIN13.
This helmet features a grind mode with setting light to help you see what you are doing. Equipped with four sensors, you will no longer miss any area in your range of vision that you can not see properly but which you should be able to see.
To carry on with this level of clarity during active and inactive states means better welds and a neater job done.
The 4Cs of the technology are:
- Color (real color view)
- Carat (lightweight)
- Cut (even shade from every angle)
The Lincoln electric welding helmet functions using solar rechargeable batteries. Just leave your helmet by the window when not in use and you soon will have a freshly charged hood next time that you reach for it.
It also comes with an LED light indicator to remind you once your batteries start to run low.
What’s in The Box
- Model 3350 Lincoln welding helmet
- Helmet bag
- 5 exterior cover lenses,
- 2 inner cover lenses
- Lincoln sticker sheet.
- It has a knob that allows you to adjust the fitting of the helmet. This helps with comfort for eyeglass wearers.
- Has a large viewing panel
- Has fast switching speeds that prevent eye strain
- Its electronics are not waterproof but we are nitpicking!
The durable and sturdy this Viking 3350 Lincoln welding helmet comes with a limited 3-year warranty.